Blogger, speaker and entrepreneur. John Chow rocketed onto the blogging scene when he showed the income power of blogging by taking his blog from making zero to over $40,000 per month in just two years. And he did it working only 2 hours a day.
Today, John Chow dot Com is one of the biggest blogs on the Internet, with over 200,000 active daily readers and followers. John Chow dot Com is ranked number 16 on the AdAge Power 150 list and number 1 in the list of the Top 50 Canadian Internet Marketing Blogs. He also is the founder and CEO of TTZ Media, Inc.
John is the Author of Make Money Online: Roadmap of a Dot Com Mogul, which rocketed to #1 on Amazon.com within the first week of release. He has written many other books and runs one of the biggest money making blogs in the world. He has been featured in such publications as The Vancouver Sun, the Globe and Mail, the New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, Ming Pao Magazine and BC Business Magazine. He has also appeared on numerous radio and television shows, like The Lab with Leo Laporte and Global Morning News.
- Blog: http://www.johnchow.com
- Facebook: http://www.johnchow.com/facebook
- Twitter: http://www.johnchow.com/twitter
- LinkedIn: http://www.johnchow.com/linkedin
- John’s Book: http://www.johnchow.com/moneybook
John Chow is the 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards winner for Best Marketing Affiliate Blog, and is the subject of a social media and blogging documentary for CBC television.
Other Interesting Facts About John Chow
- John worked at a job for a grand total of 8 months in his entire life. After that, he concluded that “Working Sucks!” and he never did it again.
- John registered his daughter’s domain name before he named her.
- John was born in a small farming village in Mainland China. His family immigrated to Canada when he was 7 years old.
- John lives the Dot Com Lifestyle by spending summers in Vancouver, Canada and winters in Orange County, California. This assures him an average year round temperature of 72F.
Paul Morris, Executive Vice President, was a founding partner with eXfuze. With over 40 years of experience, Paul is one of the top direct sales professionals in the country. Paul began his direct sales career with Amway and quickly earned his way to the Executive Diamond position. He sold that business in 1984. After a couple years of “retirement,” Paul rejoined the network marketing field and has never looked back.
During the past 25 years, Paul has been instrumental in taking three different start-up companies from zero to $10 million per month in sales. With one of those companies, he set records by enrolling more than 100,000 people in less than 90 days. He is an engaging speaker with a passion for charity work in third-world nations. Paul recalls, “I was trying to be retired, but when I met Rick and Don, I cornered Don and told him his liquid nutritional supplement almost tasted too good. Could this be real? It was not another juice. It was unique, exclusive and unavailable anywhere else, and it was priced right for today’s economy. It had the potential to become the next big marketing explosion! I just knew I had to be a part of it.”
Listen in this Sunday Morning from 7AM – 8AM Central Time as
Bill Walsh® interviews John Chow & Paul Morris
Tune in to AM 560 WIND or listen online at: www.therainmakershow.com